Vitozol CBD for Pets, Dogs, Cats, Parrots, Horses
We only want the best for our fury & feathered friends and when it comes to CBD supplements there’s a lot of information floating around the net. The CBD market for both pets and humans is one of the fastest growing markets in the word and many fly by night companies have jumped on the bandwagon. Claims regarding the miracle like properties of CBD abound and like most of the information floating around the internet most of these miraculous claims are completely unsubstantiated.
To understand how CBD can potentially benefit your cat or dog you first need a basic understanding about what CBD oil is what it does and what the potential side effects can be.
What is CBD Oil?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a compound found in cannabis and hemp. Dr. Klein says it is essential to note that in most cases, CBD does not contain delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the compound that gives marijuana its psychoactive properties. In fact, most CBD products are derived from hemp and not from marijuana.
How Does CBD Affect Dogs?
Currently, there has been no formal study on how CBD affects dogs. What scientists do know is that cannabinoids interact with the endocannabinoid receptors located in the central and peripheral nervous systems, which help maintain balance in the body and keep it in a normal healthy state.
What Afflictions Can CBD Treat?
The AKC Canine Health Foundation (CHF) is currently sponsoring a study, through the Colorado State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, that will evaluate the use of CBD in treatment-resistant epileptic dogs. The CHF hopes that this will be the first study to gain scientific data on the use of CBD in dogs with this condition.
Vitozol CBD Oil has the potential to greatly increase your pet’s quality of life
Our furry family members deserve only the best when it comes to nutrition and overall health. So when we come across a supplement that claims it can provide additional health benefits that can’t be provided by a healthy diet alone then we should certainly investigate the veracity of those claims
Many claims that have been made about CBD oil with some distributers marketing it as an instant cure-all for all your pet’s ailments. CBD oil has many health benefits and it has improved the lives of many furry friends.
Separating fact from fiction.
- CBD oil contains cannabinoids which could improve many aspects of your pet’s health
- CBD oil is so helpful because it works with the receptors in the body which could result in your pet feeling a little more at ease after a trying experience
- This can be especially helpful after operations, when your pet suffers from irritable bowel disease and even nerve-related problems
- Many pet owners have a positive experience with using CBD oil
- CBD oil is often used to improve bowel movements and as a natural supplement
- If you supplement CBD oil with traditional cancer treatment the oil could help with improving your dog’s immune system and managing common side effects such as nausea